We facilitate on behalf of every non-Nigerian who has entered Nigeria legally and who wishes to reside and or work in Nigeria a Combined Expatriate Residence Permit and Aliens Card which is generally referred to as a CERPAC. The CERPAC is valid for two years, is renewable and is in two categories, a Green Card and a Brown card.

Possession of a CERPAC Green Card allows a non-Nigerian to reside in Nigeria and carry out an approved activity as specified in the permit, or to accompany a resident or citizen of Nigeria as a dependant.

Possession of a valid CERPAC Green Card does not exempt the holder from having a valid entry or re-entry visa. Holders of resident status in Nigeria who are proceeding on leave or temporary duty outside Nigeria should apply for re-entry visa before their departure from Nigeria.

Non Nigerians resident in Nigeria or visiting with the intention to remain in Nigeria in excess of 56 days as well as members of the crew of a ship leaving their ship and staying ashore in excess of 28 days are required by law to register and obtain a CERPAC Brown Card.